Using CDN360 to accelerate and distribute your content involves the following steps:
- Log in to the portal.
- Create a property, which is the configuration to be deployed to the proxy server(s).
- Edit the property if necessary.
- Validate the property.
- Optionally deploy the property to staging servers and make sure the cache behaves as expected.
- Deploy the property to production servers and make sure the cache behaves as expected.
- Create an edge hostname for the service hostname(s) in the property.
- Modify your DNS to add a CNAME record to point your service hostname(s) to the edge hostname.
The following figure shows the steps to follow when using CDN360 to accelerate your content.