CDN Pro is a platform we architected from scratch based on the latest technology and our 20+ years of experience in the content delivery industry. It is designed to give you unprecedented flexibility to deliver digital assets to consumers globally with the best possible performance and security. Under the hood, we made sure the system has a very clean structure that is stable, resilient and easy to operate. This also helps us to keep the cost down and outages away.
Our platform comes with a friendly yet powerful user interface that allows 100% self-service of even the most complicated delivery configurations. Its application programming interface (API) enables seamless integration of CDN into the entire development lifecycle of your applications. We also extended the concept of 100% self-service to the business side. CDN Pro has a unique price model that allows you to balance performance and cost. We truly believe this is a product that will change the industry!
CDN Pro's key features make it easy for anyone with a minimum background in CDN to get started, while offering powerful features for advanced users as well.
- A rich API, Edge Logic, and processing at the edge enable you to implement features at the CDN level without touching your application codebase.
- You can configure CDN Pro, test its behavior in a dedicated staging environment, and then deploy to production in minutes, without long wait times to create and change configurations by email or phone calls. CDN Pro also allows you to self-configure edge servers and customize GSLB service maps.
- Flexible cost/performance management empowers you to self-customize service coverage to manage expenses according to the performance you need.
- State-of-the-art load balancing dynamically monitors the Internet to direct traffic based on real-time performance metrics and system-load information.
- With points of presence deployed on every continent, CDN Pro routes user requests to edge servers based on factors such as proximity and resource/content availability, reducing workloads on origin servers by more than 90%. Cached content on the edge remains available even if the origin server stops responding to requests.
- CDN Pro allows your content to reach customers in mainland China. CDNetworks can also help to secure all necessary permissions and licenses.
- The CDN Pro infrastructure provides a natural shield from a wide array of attacks against content providers and their users. Web Application Firewall (WAF) and DDoS mitigation afford even greater protection against serious threats.
- As part of CDN Pro, you receive access to raw data and tools to obtain invaluable insight into your audience’s activity, location, devices, carriers, and more.
The CDN Pro content delivery platform makes it easy for anyone with a minimum CDN background to get started, yet is sufficiently powerful for advanced users as well.
The platform's customizable point-and-click user interface provides granular controls for:
- Self-configuring edge servers and service coverage to meet performance needs while reducing data transport costs and latencies.
- Choosing the best way to fetch content from the origin and deciding where to store it on CDN Pro servers.
- Customizing global traffic management rules and selecting advanced settings for any edge hostname you create.
- Testing behaviors in a dedicated staging environment and then deploying to production — in minutes!
Check the Getting Started with CDN Pro Video and perform the steps in the CDN Pro Quick Start.